If you want to sell your watch, we will offer you a competitive price on ALL makes and models. Depending on what suits your requirements, we offer you two ways to sell your watch: Commission Sale or Direct Purchase. All you have to do is complete on online purchase form below and we will be in touch to run through the process. See below for how each method works and to determine which one suits you. You can also contact us anytime you have any questions.
Direct Purchase or Commission Sale
Watches of Sutton will make your sale a success
This is the quickest way to realise the cash value of your watch. All you have to do is complete the online form below and we will be in touch to agree a competitive valuation. Once we have agreed a price, send us your watch and we will confirm the figures. It will then be examined and prepared for sale. Once completed, we will pay you within 48 hours of the examination being completed.
- Achieve a highly competitive valuation
- Fastest way to realise the cash value for your watch
- Secure transaction for your peace of mind
This is a great way to realise the maximum value from your watch as you set the target price. Prospective buyers will be reassured about buying the watch from Watches of Sutton, helping you to achieve the maximum selling price. Once you’ve completed the online form below and we’ve agreed the target price, send us your watch. It will then be examined and prepared for sale. Once sold, we will pay you once the sale has been fully completed.
- Achieve a higher value as we work with you to maximise the selling price
- Our commission is an industry leading 10% + VAT of the sale price
- All transactions are processed securely, protecting both you and the buyer